Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
31secs on a E6300 stock settings and i bought Corsair Value brand 1GB Single stick and its running on 332.5 exactly half of the speed can anyone help !

ddr is exactly double what the sped really is, i think your confused, its supped to be half, (doubledatarate), someone will expian it better, im a little tired

your pic wont load for me....

Preacher said:
31secs on a E6300 stock settings and i bought Corsair Value brand 1GB Single stick and its running on 332.5 exactly half of the speed can anyone help !

the name for the speed of the ram (DDR400, DD2-667...etc) isn't the actual speed of the ram but double.

so if you're ram is running at 332.5mhz then it's running at DDR2-665 speeds. (332.5 x 2 = 665)

....so yeah that's how it works. nothing is wrong with your ram. if you still don't understand i'd suggest searching wiki for it since it's relatively accurate and really quick.

Here's my new best with my socket 754 3700+ Clawhammer.

I'm still having a little trouble with the mobo reading the right CPU temps and the voltage looks like it's too high. Nevertheless, not too shabby. I think the CPU can hit 2.75 at least on air.

superpi2-1.jpg

woot DDR2 800 Coming in today!! Here I Come 4 ghz :p

and to the above poster, i think clawhammer voltage is supposed to be higher than that of a san diego core. sandiego is 90nm while your clawhammer is 15u or something like that.. lol

NosBoost300 said:
woot DDR2 800 Coming in today!! Here I Come 4 ghz :p

and to the above poster, i think clawhammer voltage is supposed to be higher than that of a san diego core. sandiego is 90nm while your clawhammer is 15u or something like that.. lol

nooooo leave my top score alone

I think you could keep your HT multiplier at 5 instead of 4 and try using a memory divider to get the CPU frequency a bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom