Post Your CrappyCase

Status
Not open for further replies.
"U had this crap? WTF lol...."

I had an ALL IN WONDER PRO PCI and my AGP was using a ATi Xpert 200. I realy had 2 monitors. :p :cool:

"I called it, "The owned machine!"..."

Yeah, but mee mobo has PC100 slots too! (Both on the same board. lol)

If i put both ram in at the same time, I would have had very slow performance. ... I used to PWN at gaming with ghost recon. ROFL :confused: :cool:

I have a board like that and i could never use both ram at the same time. Incompatibility issues. Also, i didnt have an AGP slot either. Instead i used SLI Voodoo2 graphics until i got my 950 Duron and some DDR whoop lol.

Yes. I actually have a DVD reader. And, since I was big on GPUs, I chose close to the best at the time. :D

Plus, I've got an 18" Dell monitor retailing at $180. Suck it. ;)

My whole setup is worth somewhere around $500 total. I think. That's a big depreciation from $2000! :eek:

But at least I have 2.1 Harman/Kardon's. :)

Gerry_W said:
Yes. I actually have a DVD reader. And, since I was big on GPUs, I chose close to the best at the time. :D

Plus, I've got an 18" Dell monitor retailing at $180. Suck it. ;)

My whole setup is worth somewhere around $500 total. I think. That's a big depreciation from $2000! :eek:

But at least I have 2.1 Harman/Kardon's. :)

Well i got some 8 dollar headset's and the mic broke plugged into the front :)

Yes. I actually have a DVD reader. And, since I was big on GPUs, I chose close to the best at the time.

Plus, I've got an 18" Dell monitor retailing at $180. Suck it.

My whole setup is worth somewhere around $500 total. I think. That's a big depreciation from $2000!

But at least I have 2.1 Harman/Kardon's.
X2 3800+ 2gig of ram, 7800GS, DFI Lanparty nF3ultra, Antec SonataII....suck it :p Also, i have 2.4 sound in the front. 2 JBL towers w/ 2 15's and a horn. BTW JBL is owned by Harman/Kardons.

Macintosh Classic

128k memory (used as hard drive and RAM)
7.86MHZ CPU
8" black and white monitor (at I think 320x200 or something) inbuild into the system

but anyway, I wish I had a digital camera with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom