Is it possible to combine a PS2,XBOX,and a Gamecube in a gaming computer? - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Monster Techie
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimReaper23

Originally posted by Codeine
All you simply do is take apart each console. Then increase the length of the wire, which connects to the Power button of the console. Then get w/e power buttons you want for each console, then MOD them to your case, while you connect the original "Power Button" wire. Simply keep all the original power cord's too. Just connect them to an outlet, or a long wire connecting to the outlet. Thats a waste ot time and money getting all these useless PSU's and ideas. Extremely simple. This thread is kinda making me mad though. Its going in the direction of, i dident get the response i wanted. But i can do anything, with the help of my contributing assests. Then why even create this thread, if your well capable of it? Anyone else feel this way?
That is whatt I meant but I forgot that they come with Psu's

Old 06-07-2005, 10:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

or another alternative:
buy a kickarse computer with enough power, and download emulators for them all.

I currently have my computer (a pentium 3 1.05GHZ and TNT2) running playstation 1 games with an emulator called ePSXe. the only problem I have is it crashing (not because of the emulator, but the computer itself)

Old 06-07-2005, 11:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Monster Techie
Send a message via AIM to ATIRAGEPRO Send a message via Yahoo to ATIRAGEPRO
Cool "Call it: THE MASTER SYSTEM..."

My god. You guys are making this sound ALOT more complicated than it really is. If you wan't to combine the use of four differen't consoles in one computer, all you need is EMULATORS!!!lol

Shure it's alot less fun, but it's WAY more convenient than tearing your systems apart. Just download the right software and you WILL have one big superconsole, Because they wil all operate on one system! This place has all the goods:

Ofcorse if you're that bored, you could try moving the PSU more to the top. That way, you'll have more room to put the Xbox and PS2 Mobos next to eachother.

Originally posted by bonehelm

I just found out I\'ve been using direct X 8.1 since its out.
He who knows when enough is enough will always have enough... - Lao Tzu
Closed Thread