Please Help Gigabyte GA-p35-DS3R!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
Need to know what the stock ram voltage is on this board please. Cant seem to find it. Thank you for your help.

Okay Thanks but I think i found it.. looks like 1.8v. Any idea why i can only run 3gb and not 4?

you have a dead ram stick? and my standard is 1.9. i might have a different one then you though. i ahve the revision 2.1

okay so this is what i've done so far. Stock voltage of 1.8v for my board was bumped up to 2.1 because this is what OCZ says these will run at.Took out 2gb and booted. Was fine there then added another stick and fired the system up again. Booted up no problemo. Then i swapped out the last stick with the one that was in it so I stayed at 3gb. Low and behold it seemed to run fine. Okay so I added the 4th stick to bring it up to 4gb. It failed so I then proceeded to up the voltage. bump to 2.2v. seemed to be stable for a while. I then proceeded to check the Vista performance rating and bam failed again. I am kinda leary about bumping up to 2.3v because from what this says. OCZ Technology | Products | Memory | OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Platinum SLI-Ready Edition Dual Channel

It says that I can't run at higher than 2.1v if the memory states that on it. I only see that it shows 5-5-5 @ 2.1v. So does this basically say that I can't run this at any voltage higher than 2.1v? but my memory won't run unless i am at 2.2v. Is this bad memory? Bad board? Please help me with this. Thanks again guys for the help already given. Hopefully you have an idea for me.

the memory will run higher than 2.1... but its not recommended unless your overclocking

could be bad memory, could be bad board

check each peice of memory individually,

and it says 5-5-5? on the ram,,, 5-5-5 what?
5-5-5-16? 5-5-5-12? 5-5-5-18?=P

the memory will run higher than 2.1... but its not recommended unless your overclocking

could be bad memory, could be bad board

check each peice of memory individually,

and it says 5-5-5? on the ram,,, 5-5-5 what?
5-5-5-16? 5-5-5-12? 5-5-5-18?=P

They're 5-5-5-15, if you woulda looked at the link he posted ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom