Well I'm thinking of getting a new motherboard. I really dont like my Lomita Motherboard (It's what you get when you buy Emachines Models T1140/T1150). The motherboard I want is a FOXCONN "915M07-G-8EKRS" 915G Chipset Motherboard.
My questions are...
1. When I get this Foxconn motherboard, will I need to get a processor? ....If so..can you guys provide a link where I can get LGA775 Pentium 4(HT) Processors
2. I'm sort of "recycling"..my question is since the Lomita Motherboard 's form factor is Micro ATX....that' means that the Foxconn motherboard also MicroATX will fit in the old T1150 case right?
3. Like I said before..."recycling"...will I be able to use my old Hard Drive,CD-RW,DVD,Floppy Drives and the power supply?
4. What kind of RAM do you guys recommend for this motherboard...I need 4x DIMM for Dual Channel DDR 400/333...
5. About Windows XP..I'm guessing I need to buy a Windows XP Cd right...unless..I can just back up my currect Windows XP..but how??..
Please someone help and thx