planning on making the move to liquid cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
wheres a good site to get good parts for a liquid cooling setup. price dont matter as long as its not over 500 ,i just wanna get a list together i know what parts i need just not where to get em. so can you guys suggest a few good parts to use and where i can get em, and i dont like the all in one liquid cooling coolers. i want to setup my own loop for cpu and gpus ive got the haf 932 and it can fit a triple rad up top. ive never setup a liquid cooling system yet but ive been reading and watching videos for months now, and i looked at the guide on these forums but im stuck as to where i can get the parts.

frozencpu.com is a good site

CPU water block: $70
K-Supreme HF High Flow - Highest Performance CPU Water Block
EK-Supreme HF High Flow - Highest Performance CPU Water Block - Acetal Products Model: EK-Supreme-HF-AC [EK-Supreme-HF-AC] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Water pump: $70
Swiftech MCP355 12v DC Pump
Swiftech MCP355 12v DC Pump

radiator: $55
Swiftech MCR320-QP Quiet Power radiator
Newegg.com - Swiftech MCR320-QP Quiet Power radiator

Reservoir: $26
Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev. 2 Small Form Factor
Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev. 2 Small Form Factor / High-Flow Reservoir (1/2" ID & 3/8" ID) - FrozenCPU.com

barbs: $12
Enzotech HF-G1/4-38 Water Cooling Accessory x6
Newegg.com - Enzotech HF-G1/4-38 Water Cooling Accessory

distilled water: couple bucks

estimated $235

you just need tubing and water additive

thanks for the input. i like those parts but i want a bay Reservoir so i can use the fill port hole in my haf 932 case on the top. and i want to have head room to add more parts into the loop later on, possibly a second loop just for the gpus when i get my 5870's down the road here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom