Pink Linux Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
besides, don't you know red makes things go faster? well, pink is close to red anyway...

Incorrect... it is infact YELLOW that makes thing faster... Racing stripes is Fast++, and anything with an R on it is a bonus. :D

Agree with above.

Pink just make it .... pink :(

I know she's a girl lol.. but how could she do it to the poor case? :(

Although I admitted this is one of the best painting job i've seen... she has talent, but wickedly evil mind!!! To paint a computer in pink! Ahhhh..

-Jo.

Yoad, perhaps your computers couldn't handle being pink, but mine is happy and thriving in her new pinkness, and I am posting this using my pink Linux box now. Or are you perhaps jealous because you know that I am, in fact, the prettier geek? Should we take a poll or something?

I spent yesterday playing with Kubuntu and reading through the docs, and I finally figured out how to give myself permission to change some things that I needed and was able to install Automatix, as suggested. So I got all the Firefox plugins that I need like flash, and a few other things.

My next goal is to install Hamachi, I have it running on all my Windows machines and I'm devoted to VPN, then to get the sound to work, then to figure out how to fix the mouse problem with my KVM switch.

It's all about personal style and taste... I like mine black with red lights, Nubius had pink water in his system (Ustabe red), Aspire.tech liked his blueness... I think it's looks awesome! One h3llava job, lady!

Just get in touch with your feminine side and you might understand. LOL (or get married, and you'd definately understand!) :D

Yoad wouldn't even know what to do with Linux if you had it. There's nothing wrong with a pink computer, who cares, it's not your computer so why would you insult it.

Sorry shannon honey, im prettier :D and general I never insulted it, shannon is d*mn talented and its very well painted, but.. ok is there a point to repeat it? XD You get my point..

-Jo

P.S.

Not only I know how to operate a linux, I Had a small servers network in my 2'nd room [6 of them].

Shannon, don't take me so personaly nor seriously.... lol c'mon im a medications addict.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
Incorrect... it is infact YELLOW that makes thing faster... Racing stripes is Fast++, and anything with an R on it is a bonus. :D
tell that to superman. he wears red underwear, and he can go so fast he travels back in time!

apokalipse said:
tell that to superman. he wears red underwear, and he can go so fast he travels back in time!

Then think what he could do if his underwears would have been yellow with stripes =D.

lol.

[oh man, i'm doing it again.. sorry for going offtopic but you drawn me into doing so! XD]

-Jo.

BTW Shannon making a poll ain't fair you're the only girl in this forum.. the rest are guys, nobody would choose a guy over a blond chick, even if you were[not saying you are, marking this cause people MISREAD my lines latley] fat and ugly you'd still win :p we need a fair enviorment, I AGree for a poll but in a forum I choose =D haha.

-Jo.

Yoad said:
Then think what he could do if his underwears would have been yellow with stripes =D.
yeah, he'd have added incentive to hide his identity a bit better. he wouldn't want to be seen in those.

anyway, the case looks pretty good. you think you'll do any more to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom