Pink Floyd Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him said:
IWhere did you see that case? Was there a step by step on hjow they did it? Was it for sale somewhere? Dude I WANT THAT!!!

I was just screwing around doing a image search on google for some Floyd pic's,I don't remember if there was any step by step or anything,As soon as i seen it i thought some of you guy's would appreciate it so i grabbed the pic and posted :D

*EDIT*

Found more on the case,Some more pretty cool pic's to check out ;)

http://www.wizdforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=311

It's like seeing red, only Pink Floyd. Now I'm all in a Pink Floyd craze. I just discovered (like 10 minutes ago) newsgroups. Oh, they are so cool. Wish I had discovered them before. Ever heard of Enigma Publius? Or just Publius? Do some research if you are at all interested, and this would really only interest Pink Floyd fans, but it is cool. Now I'm going to listen to some Floyd, prollly make my background Floyd related, and look at some Floyd things. I am ALL about the Pink Floyd over HERE!

I've decided, just now, that I am going to get into case modding. Totally inspired by that Pink Floyd case, as well as some of the other work that that guy has done. I will let everyone know when my things get done, I'm sure they will get progrssively better. I am in the process of doing some slight mods to my current case (stripped the paint, now brushed steel, some minor alterations here and there) and it has been real fun. I tell ya, nothing like getting wasted and just working on YOUR case that you really dont care too much about making a mistake on. Pretty much gives you permission to do the modding when you are wasted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom