I just got my hands on a working AC, sort of working anyway. Just got it yesterday, and it was empty of the refrigerant, and I'm in the process of stripping it down. There are these few screws that are currently my obstacle, they are all rusted and stripped and a b!tch to take out! So I stoped for the night, got wasted, and went to bed. When I get home from work, I'm going to try to take out those screws, may have to result in drilling them out. I dont really care if I butcher the hell out of the thing, as long as I dont break the parts and that is relatively easy to avoid doing. I will take some pictures, and commence the building soon. I will make a step by step guide of what I'm doing as well and post that in the soon to be Advanced Section. Before I do that though, i gotta show Wayniac whats what on my phase change. So, he will be the first one to see it, but then I will unveill it! I'll keep everyone posted as my results prgress.