Phase Change, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Just wondering if anyone here has a phase change system? I know I should go over to xtremesystems, but I'm asking this here and not there. Just wondering if someone has phase change, or something crazy that is akin to phase change.

psht not a chance, it's all 13-16 year olds here, none have the know-how to build their own, none have the money to afford one, case closed.

Also, I don't have the know-how or money either so no one needs to really take offense to those comments......but YEAAAAH the most 'xtreme' thing here is water cooling

but YEAAAAH the most 'xtreme' thing here is water cooling

I think that would make you the most xtreme guy here, because I think that you are the only one that uses liquid cooling :)

Nah there are a few. Me, for example, and I have run into a few others. But I'll have Phase Change soon. :cool:

Leonidas also has WC, and I think one other....and gaara has the parts, but hasn't gotten it set up yet...I think theres only a couple people including myself though that went to danger den and pieced it together.....as for leonidas, last time he was here his computer wasn't working so I don't know what the status is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom