Petras Cool KitLite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenTeaBagger

In Runtime
EDIT: Forget it....when I told my dad about it he was ecstatic....my mom flipped out when she heard water and electricity in the same sentence.....except when we talk about bills, ofcourse...

peltier cooling is actually not that big of a hassle. You gotta get that silicon gel stuff covering all your eletricals, then put foam to insulate the area where it will be peltier cooled.

Watercooling for the other side of the peltier is very efficent, and you will be able to keep your CPU at subambient temperature.

Assuming that is what you're talking about.

hmmmm assuming I follow the instruction TO THE TEE (WHich I most definately will) how SAFE it the Lite Kit and will it cool beter than my current Zalman CNPS?

GreenTeaBagger said:
EDIT: Forget it....when I told my dad about it he was ecstatic....my mom flipped out when she heard water and electricity in the same sentence.....except when we talk about bills, ofcourse...

you could always use car for comparsion, car has water, electricity and fire passing through it all at once and all works just fine, because it was intended to be that way :) .

The water in the water cooling kit is running through a CLOSED and SEALED loop.

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom