PCI slot cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my own pci slot fan!!!

I took an 80mm fan and rigged it under my xfx geforce 6600 256mb!!!

It works great the graphics are even better when the card gets cool instead of hot!!!

aspire.comptech said:
Ummm wow you guys are kinda stupid.

In case you didnt look at the link he gave, that fan card uses dual 70mm fans to push air up onto the gfx card, not thye same as those little slot blowers, which are excellent for passively cooled gfx cards

yeash idiots *shakes head*

Yeah... Well, I know it's hard to reason with people that tend to throw insults out to raise standings of people that don't know better, but I just want to let you know that I'm not an idiot. Why I feel like I have to answer to you, I don't know... But I guess this is for everyone else. I just don't see why people get rude when we're trying to pool ideas together and see what the general concensus is. I guess what I'm trying to say is, go blow a goat.

Ryan

When you pool ideas, the whole idea is to pool correct ideas, not incorrect ones.

And btw how is me calling you an idiot, because you didnt take the time to look at the darn thing otherwise you would have immediately noted what the saw, raise anyone's standings.

Its simply an exclamation of frustration towards people who dont take the time to know what the **** theyre talking about.

***** that was alot of typing*

You won't see any temperature decrease.

Depending on what company made your card, the stock GPU heatsink is really crappy and does not spread the heat very well. Intead of getting one of those vent thingies, I would get a new GPU cooler.

No the gpu heatsink is pretty good actually, its a 6800gs evga. My case has crappy airflow in it so i think this will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom