Pc mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im in the middle of modding, well quite early on. I'm going to be adding a window to the side panel, but I need some perspex and I need to find a blade for the stationary jigsaw (can't think of the name of them) apart from that I am ready, my case is neat inside, and I have the cold cathode and led fans.

My only case mods i have done so far are putting in a side window, putting in 2 UV cold cathodes and putting a window in the top of my case and in my CD drive so I could see it through the case. I am pretty happy with how they turned out. I have thrown together some old parts and now I just need to get the thing to work!

CreditSolutions said:
Side panel off and on the floor, working inside computer, sit back in chair to play around in bios, phone rings, rolls chair towards phone, side panel is in the way.
Ok I was wondering how you would do that because usually the side is ON the case. I haven't done anything to my computer besided stick a stiker on it. I'm gonna paint it once I get the materials from Wally World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom