Pc mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
list any modding you have done to your computer and how it turned out. also list your computers name.

No mods yet on mine but it is called project whirlwind

Im calling mine project Norad Z, dont know why Z, Anyways i have 4 red/orange cathode lights around my clear side, and it makes all sorts of odd colors.....

see this is my first post all day. plus im trying to let the other ones die.

yeah i have 2 blue cathodes in my case and want to get a custom paintjob. where do you get your case painted? also i put a sound activated cathode in my keyboard.

My 'mods' will be fixing my case back up to normal. My I/O shield got bent, so I pitched it, my CD RW drive doesnt line up quite perfectly, several of the metal plates for the PCIe/PCI slots on the back of the case are gone, and i've got a fan velcroed on the bottom of my PSU to blow air on the DIMM modules.

Maybe I should just buy a new case. :p

Pffffff your case sounds fine lol. just take off the side panel and put a big square fan there blowing into it. who needs io plates? and the missing slot covers? just better ventilation.

Hehe, a box fan would blow in too much dust. As it is, I can keep the dust under control. I have another case thats really nice, but the side panel got mutilated (ran over it with my chair.)

charles_scott said:
How can you run over it with a chair?

Side panel off and on the floor, working inside computer, sit back in chair to play around in bios, phone rings, rolls chair towards phone, side panel is in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom