pc mod guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
Anybody know good sites that provide guides to pc modding?, because I'm a beginner at this. What I want to do is, use one of my little cabinets as a pc case.

Modifying is a very broad topic that can't be covered under a single guide. There are many, many options out there and many, many ways of going about doing things.

www.pimprig.com

That is a good all around site to modding with people who know what they are doing there. Perhaps you could outline your project specifically and people here could help you

Modding is only limited by your imagination. If everyone followed a guide to mod a case, everybody's case would look the same. I got a book on case modding, but only for ideas and stuff. People cant tell you how you want something to come out. You mod it until you like it, and mod it more if you feel like it.

Check www.wizdforums.co.uk and www.bit-tech.net

I got a book on case modding, but only for ideas and stuff.
Yeah and I'm sure that's why he's asking for a guide....he didn't say he wanted to just straight up copy peoples ideas, but if you've never modded you might not know where to start especially if you want to get into the more advanced stuff like a retractable 5" LCD display that fits into one drive bay spot....one dude at pimprig has lambergini (horribly mispelled I know, sorry don't know italian cars) style opening side panels.

check out www.casemodgod.com BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom