PC Fan

xerolen

In Runtime
Hey I'm looking for a 350mm to 400mm Fan to use in a case mod. Anyone know where I can get one.

Hey I'm looking for a 350mm to 400mm Fan to use in a case mod. Anyone know where I can get one.

Hmm, you wont find that size online or any normal computer shops.
If your still deadset on it, I recommend you call aercool technical support and tell them what you need.

They may have a few in stock and may not, but if they do you will have to pay by paypal account and shipping they specify.
Check with xclio.com and contact them through email support as they are in china and only communicate that way if you cannot afford the phone call.

250mm part
Newegg.com - 1ST PC CORP. FN-250-ML 250mm Multi-Color LED Case Fan

Be cool! Be Aerocool!
Thats a starter for you, but 400mm might be abit too much for a case mod. ;)

FrozenCPU has large fans:
Computer Fans and Computer Fan Accessories - FrozenCPU.com *

They're a very good resource for PC modding components and parts.

Really, I wonder if I could find a replacement remote usb connector my exclio six color.
If I do anything with them it'll have to wait a few weeks or so, I'm a broke man until then. :(
Thanks carnage, I really thought those sizes above 250mm would not be avalaible online.

well I would prefer a 400mm since the case is so big. 400mm is still kind of small comparatively. I have a dell precision workstation 690 and I want to remove the side panels and mod them to have a 400mm in each one. Sadly frozen pc didn't have anything that would work.

Back
Top Bottom