JoshT89

Beta member
Hello everyone! I'll start this off by saying my specs:

Motherboard: msi Z87-G45 Gaming
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670 3.4 Ghz
Ram: 16GB DDr3 Kingston
GPU: msi twin frozr gaming Geforce GTX 760 4GB
HDD: 1TB

So after that I'll also say that the GPU (Has 2 sexy looking fans) and CPU have the stock fans and the case has an additional 2 fans one on the front and another at the back. There is still a slot for another one at the top back and one on the transparent side panel.

So, I'm going to make a custom desk, and was going to make a little closed area for the tower that would be temperature moderated, so if you look at a normal desk with one of those little "closets" (As seen here next to the tower: http://www.shouduzp.com/wp-content/...t-Modern-Home-Office-Desks-Furniture-Sets.jpg)
I was planning putting the tower in there, so it wouldn't pick up much dust (Also Place some mesh net over the fans blowing into the "closet" to keep as much dust away as possible), then on maybe both sides one of the sides having a good few fans blowing in to keep it cool, and some (Not as much as the ones blowing in) blowing out so If there is extra heat it won't overheat the pc.

This is my plan for now and I'd like some feed-back to then get it all together for some building, I have a small budget and can't afford water cooling and would rather not take the risk of having it.

Extra info: I installed Real temp today, and while playing war thunder on high graphics I saw that the max my CPU was, was 69ºC which from what I seen is already dangerously high, so, the fans should help no?

Back
Top Bottom