Parts off Ebay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Ebay is not bad, just get sealed or new stuff. I got my Pentium D 820 proc, Intel D945PSN mobo, Windows XP Pro, Adobe Photoshop elements and Premire pro for $330 w/ S/H. its a great deal, if your looking for a cheap dual core solution.

Make sure you read the details very carefully. My friend just sold a PICTURE of an xbox360 for $500. He stated that it was a picture but the bidders were too busy to read it carefully enough. I know that this doesnt happen often (or i hope that it doesnt) so just watch out.

And.....after the buyer complains and the cost is over $500 for a picture, the buyer can actually file a crimial complaint with the FBI! Hang on dude, someone will be giving him call!!! It is a class 1, internet fraud felony and they do prosecute!!! Yikes! By the way, I buy and sell regularly on Ebay. I have bought a bunch of puter components and only been burned a couple of times.....never buy anthing that is listed as "As Is". "As Is" = S**T!!! :) I did have one huge proplem when I bought a XFX 6800 gt and the GPU was fried. Kid said it was never oc'd (a lie). I simply called xFx and explained what happend and they gave me an RMA # and a New Card!!! If you pay using Paypal you will get automatic buyer protection anyway! I like e Ebay!

avoid buying from individual sellers

there are some good companies that sells stuff/auction stuff on ebay

There's some good stuff on eBay and there's some junk stuff as well. Like others have said, read the auction up and down and check the sellers feedback. I have bought and sold many things on eBay with no problems yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom