partitioning..help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
my question is,should i partition my hdd because im loading in alot of songs into it..i have 2 partitioned drives.one is my os and another data.which one should i place all my songs in?

Hello,

On my desktop system I have two partitions. One partition is the system partition and the other is where I store all personal my data files to.

This configuration is ideal for if and when you need to format the OS partition, as your personal data files will remain intact. A lot of users do this.

Hello,

On my desktop system I have two partitions. One partition is the system partition and the other is where I store all personal my data files to.

This configuration is ideal for if and when you need to format the OS partition, as your personal data files will remain intact. A lot of users do this.
I have a separate hard drive just for Windows and installed programs. (74GB Raptor).
I also have a 320GB and 750GB drive for the rest of my data. I'm thinking about getting another 750GB drive, since I only have about 100GB left on my current one.

anyway, use your second partition to store your music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom