Overclocking XFX GeForce 7600GS 256MB PCIe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GT is in my main PC, heh. Hopefully my board does come back this week =(... Running on this single-core Celeron is **** compared to my e6750 lol.

But yeah, my mobo wouldn't even POST; when I tried with only a single RAM stick, and took off my HDD's, it said "Locating BIOS on hard drive" so apparently the BIOS corrupted somehow =\.

Nice... I still haven't ziptied a fan to my acclero yet since it is so cool and silent as it is... why bother :p

40C idle and 0 dba? Do i really need 30C with a fan for 33dba? ;)

on second thought.........

Isn't that fan more like 18 or 21dba?

My GT is in my main PC, heh. Hopefully my board does come back this week =(... Running on this single-core Celeron is **** compared to my e6750 lol.

But yeah, my mobo wouldn't even POST; when I tried with only a single RAM stick, and took off my HDD's, it said "Locating BIOS on hard drive" so apparently the BIOS corrupted somehow =\.

Mine had many problems over its life. The final straw was it would only operate for about 5 minutes then power down in a flash. The particular chipset was not loved by many. I wasn't as gentle with it as I could have been though. *lessons learnt

Usually a good idea not to rough-house with electronic components, espeically the motherboard :p. They shipped out my board on Friday though, so I should get it back this Thursday, w00t.

Nice... I still haven't ziptied a fan to my acclero yet since it is so cool and silent as it is... why bother :p

40C idle and 0 dba? Do i really need 30C with a fan for 33dba? ;)

on second thought.........

Im close, i get 43C with my fan at 50% when my room is cool. When its hot at night i get around 49C. Load temps never go past 60C though.

These mods are still running a dream :D but I took one fan off because it was in the way. I was amazed how much lower it sent the temps. I don't have the figures on me though.

you should put an exhaust fan up in that top hole too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom