Spartan

Daemon Poster
Here r my comp specs:

X2 4800
2 gig Corsair XMS
Asus A8N SLI mobo
Enermax 535 Watt SLI PSU
7800 GTX (Getting another soon)

I have liquid cooling set up in my pc. How much do u think i can oc the 4800 SAFELY with the cooling

How much can you overclock safely? The answer is that you cannot overclock safely, as soon as you increase your product beyond stock speeds you void the warranty, decrease the lifespan, and increase the risk of instability, file corruption, thermal damage, and BSODs.

That being said, the chances of the above happening are slim to none if you know what you are doing.

As far as your maximum overclock possible, that is impossible to gauge and can only be determined by you through overclocking. It varies based on your hardware configurations and how your chip responds.

Nice setup :cool:

Well, post around on various hardware forums, talk to people with similar setups to your (although NEVER compare two systems in overclocking; eg don't go by how far someone else with a world-class ridiculous cooling setup overclocked their X2 4800 and end up frying something). Benchmark using 3DMark05, use the www.futuremark.com ORB to compare results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom