Overclocking Sujestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the core temps, they seem okay to me. they will be better with an aftermarket hsf.
basically, look at increasing the voltage like this:
by the time your computer dies from being hotter than normal, it will be completely obsolete. dont worry about it.
ds3 supports 1066 FSB. the standard for it is ddr2-800, so it SHOULD support ddr2-667. ususally you can use slower RAM than standard, but not faster.

The DS3 of coarse does run ram faster than DDR2-800...at least it will once the ram is overclocked of coarse. DDR2 standard is not too much to worry about really..most ram wil work.

haha kman, gotta laugh at the title, man. on a side note, were you on isketch before??

haha kman, gotta laugh at the title, man. on a side note, were you on isketch before??

A) I dont know what your on about, lol . Whats so 'Ha Ha'
B) Why does Isketch have anything to do with this ?, and what is it !?!

The DS3 of coarse does run ram faster than DDR2-800...at least it will once the ram is overclocked of coarse. DDR2 standard is not too much to worry about really..most ram wil work.

i didnt know you could get a ddr2-800 standard board and put ddr2-1066 in it and it would work at 1066 mhz?
is that the case my friend?
i thought the mobo would (automatically) slow it down to ddr2-800. then if you overclock it, yes of course it would run it faster. i guess what i am saying is that it would post at ddr2-800 speeds. i guess you could overclock the s*it out of ddr2-1066 on a ddr2-800 standard mobo. or not really overclock it but run up your fsb w/out having to worry about loosening the timings. that makes sense. i totally feel like i am talking to myself, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom