All on my thermaltake TR2 430w.

Voltages:

Field Value
+3.3 V 3.36 V

Field Value
+5 V 5.11 V

Field Value
+12 V 11.98 V

Update: Got the Thermaltake 430w PSU. All the voltages are the same! Overclocking still sucks! Could my motherboard be causing the shitty voltages? I have another socket 754 here that I can use.

Well I tried the other motherboard that I had here. It's a ABIT KU8. Accoring to the BIOS, I was getting great voltages, according to Everest my 12v was at like 9v.

I didn't get to test OCing because I tried to update the BIOS with their flash utility and it didn't work. BIOS was ruined and I'm waiting for the new BIOS to come in now.

CrazeD said:
Everest is highly in-accurate with the voltage sensor.
I sure hope so. But I'm sure something was up with my last motherboard. It didn't report the 12v in BIOS, so Everest was the only thing I had to go by and overclocking was terrible with it.

I hope my new BIOS for this other motherboard comes in the mail today, I'd really like to get this thing running again. I'll let you guys know as soon as I figure out if the overclocking is better now.

Pepsiboy700 said:
I feel sorry for you man, that sucks! Everest is one of the best programs for temperatures and the abit mobo is pretty good, same with power supply. I dont understand whats wrong.
Well, I don't know anything yet. Just checked the mail and everything but my BIOS chip came in. I'm pretty ****ed off about it too because I paid extra money for 2nd day shipping so I would have it before the weekend and it's not here. Great.

Oh man, I'm so angry right now. This motherboard sucks! The CPU temps are highly inacurrate, the CPUs original voltage on the motherboard is 1.6v and I can't take it any lower. Why? This can't be right. This is a ABIT KU8 motherboard for socket 754 AMD Athlon 64s and Semprons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom