Overclocking my 8800GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP4LIFETN

Daemon Poster
i have a 8800gts, superclocked version...i downloaded ati tool so i can overclock my vga even further...i told it to find max core...and my core was up to 714 before my computer frozed....is this the max core? or was max core a little below this? i found 714 to be extremely high and i noticed my temperatures approaching 75 degrees...

has anyone ever overclocked a 8800gts this far? and the vga resets itself to 576/1700 after booting up again...

is there a profile i need to make for this?

and how do i change the fan speed? its only at 880 rpms

I want to do the same thing too, and when i was trying to find the max core it also froze on me. So i would also like to know how to overclock my 8800gts. I also have a 8800gts 640mb superclocked. If you want to increase the fan speed of you 8800gts, download riva tuner and there you can manually adjust the fan speed.

up to 675 core, 975 memory....new 3dmark06 score of over 11k...its been nice tinkering with it since i got the computer..which scored only 97XX...but i think imma tone it down because my idle is 60...i like it better at 53 lol

and why the **** can't i control my fan settings through Ntune...theres a selection..but its blacked out to me...rivatuner says it doesn't support the new nvidia drivers..at least not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom