Overclocking mobile Pentium M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I'm not on WC'ing

32-35C idle 40-45C full load depending on time of day, if window is opened things like that.

As far as highest non-mobile I've outbenched, take a look at my chart! :D

OCSS3.jpg

$90 vs CPU's worth quite a bit more....you make the call :D

yeah, its much the same with the winchesters, the fastest they are rated at at stock speeds is 2.2Ghz (3500+) but most winnies can get 2.5Ghz on air easily, with increadibly high HTT. hopefully the new core "Venice" (not quite out yet) from AMD will fix the memory controller issues that people are commonly having, and increase the average OC of the A64

I have a 2600+ and i have it at 2.4 righ tnow. not to shabby id say considering its a "hot XP". lol its sitting at 47c right now and stays there at full load. Im pretty sure your would whoop up on mine though nubius!

dang nubius, your v-core is at 2.00? that's pretty nice man! i'm gonna get a mobile 64 then wc it...i wonder what that'll birng >:0, to bad they don't have em' in a dual chanel socket though :(

dang nubius, your v-core is at 2.00?
Well it's actually at a mere 1.975 but it'll fluctuate around and at that second it happened to be 2.0 :p

I run 2.6GHz at 1.9vcore everyday though, that was purely for benchmarking.

Im pretty sure your would whoop up on mine though nubius!
lol well I got the benchmark up there at 2.7GHz so bench yours using the same ones and see what you get, but they are essentially the same core and whatnot, so of course 2.7 would beat 2.4

I'd like to get 2.8 benchable with WC, but I may have stressed this CPU too much because the last time I tried to go back to 2.7 it wanted nothing to do with it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom