Overclocking Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithryndil

In Runtime
I am wanting to overclock my computer a little bit, however, I am not able to overclock it an have it be stable. My processor is currently set to 200Mhz with a multiplier of 14. I have tried to overclock it only to 210Mhz, but my system becomes unstable. Any advice is welcomed.

I have the following hardware:
Motherboard
CPU
RAM
Power Supply

Attached is my dxdiag...compressed.

Attachments

• DxDiag.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
Is the 14x multiplier a factory setting? I think it is, but just clarifying.

That would put you at 2.8ghz using a 200mhz fsb. and at 2.95ghz @ 210mhz fsb. Your motherboard and ram should be able to take it. But just to make sure, lower the multiplier for your ram one setting and test it again.

ok go into advanced and go to voltages and timings and change the ram to 533mhz to give you some overclocking room it would be most likely already set to auto

Ok, I'll have to try that. The temperature runs around 30-35C stock. So it should be able to do it...

It appears the only thing I can see to change is my cpu speed and the voltage for my cpu along with the voltage for the RAM (I think). I don't see a place to edit my RAM timings or speed. If someone knows of a program I can use to take a picture of my bios, I could get some pictures to help you help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom