the overclocking gods must love me

Status
Not open for further replies.
screw that i want an 0530!! lol.

333 DOLLARS/!??! I PAYED 414 DOLLARS WITH OVERNIGHT SHIPPING A COUPLE OF WEEK BACKS, FROM MWAVE.

matt2m said:
lol nothing works out for you pzero
Same here, I ALWAYS get the WORST POSSIBLE stepping and/or price when it comes to processors. I bet this new opty 146 I ordered from mwave is either going to be their very last 0541 (the worst stepping), or some new stepping like 0547 that will be even worse than 0541. I really hope it's an 0546 if what gaara says is true, it is a little better than an 0534, which is pretty good.

Week 41s weren't bad steppings at all especially using your previous results as an example...2.6GHz from a 1.8GHz stock processor with what...1.5vcore(?)...is nothing at all to shrug at...the only particularily bad stepping for the dualies have been week36s...and yeah, some of the other stepping numbers aren't as good as the week30s/34s...but they're still above elementary

I'm also not guranteeing that ncix is going to have week30s...and I'm almost certain that your order isn't going to be processed before they sell out the remaining seven that they have in stock...165s are extremely rare in Canada and people are going to be jumping on them fast

Havoc also said he got a week30 so you may want to ask him where that came from

well unless you guessed his uncle sent him $1000 then you're way off the mark.
I was talking about your whole blank thing in your post. Blank being what his uncle sent. If he couldnt figure out that blank is what his uncle sent them he would be pretty dumb.

Congrads gaara, hopefully you get a good overclock, or even a WR.

Just be careful and dont fry this cpu :p and PM me with the location of your hidden house key and address.

****.... I seriously prayed the last several weeks--every night--for a 0530.... DAMNIT! Oh well, maybe I will just pray for 3ghz on this 0546SPMW I just got! Nothing says a certain stepping is worse than another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom