the overclocking gods must love me

Status
Not open for further replies.
man what the ****! First you get that 'GIFT' from your uncle and now this!? You better send me that **** venice you spoiled little cnuck! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EDIT: BAH! I can't believe they censor '*-*-*-*' now

It's part of trying to clean T-F up

What gift did he get from his uncle?
You'd need to ask him yourself. I don't know if he'd care or not whether I said it, buuuuuuut just incase thats why I just put 'got that gift from your uncle' instead of 'you got that <blank> from your uncle' in which the blank is what it is

If you're assuming it's the processor then you're wrong...my uncle sent me a cheque for $1,000 a few days ago...I really feel like quite the spoiled hypocrite but it feels good since I have spent far too much money on hardware this past year and it's nice to have some money back in my pocket

Canada just recieved shipments of the Optys so his would be a 0530 cause he was prolly the first orders.
It's still unusual, regardless of the fact that these were the first 165s that hit Canada, I would think they wouldn't be week30s as we are well into week 46 productions now...and I doubt AMD stockpiled a bunch of them when they were in high demand

didnt you preorder this like a couple of months ago

... 0530... 0541... ....

.... i hate your cpu :p minding switch cpu's :D

Yeah...I've had this preordered since the beginning of November but as you already know Opterons are incredibly hard to come by...the lower end of the spectrum such as the 144 and 165 were impossible to find at any retailer in Canada and they were backordered everywhere

I actually just checked and ncix only has seven 165s left in stock so they are in high demand and I assume they'll be gone quickly...especially once people find out that ncix is selling this batch of cores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom