ok, I just researched a found some info.
So simply, these are the steps to "overclock" a graphic card, correct?
1. Install the graphics card
2. let it run few days (or get into OCing right away if you bought a used card and know it works perfectly fine in stock temp level)
3. Download Cool Bits 2.0 and install it.
4. Go to advanced options and speed up the clock speed. preferrably 5mhz each for GPU and Memory.
5. Get aftermarket cooling add-on.
Question is, should I add additional cooling before or after over-clocking?
I know its good to have additional cooling even if you don't Overclock it, but is it safe to overclock the card without any added cooling(say you wanted to test overclocking one night, run some games, and add cooling the next day. is this safe?)?