Overclocking basic questions from a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcomboarderp

Beta member
I am buying a new gaming computer and i want to know how to overclock my cpu, i dont know how to do it because i have never tried to before with my dells, but scince i am buying one from abspc.com i would like to learn how such as, temerature it should run at, how many fans i need to keep it cool, and all the things you think would be helpful for me "overclocking".

Counter-Strike .... its not just a game

Please keep your questions concerning the same issue in the same thread. Thanks..Threads merged...===MicroBell

Overclocking.....

After hours of searching the internet on forums, sites, and other helpful chat and information centers i have simply failed to find a person who could explain what you need to do and how you need to do things to overclock my pc. If anyone knows of a forum where there is a detailed in depth article on overclocking for begginers, or can simply tell me all of the things i will need to overclock my pc such as a program or a simple screw driver it would be greatly appreciated. :D

next time try using google.com. you should also use the search functions and dig through old forum topics and look in areas that you normally wouldn't. overclocking is a very common question, so i am wondering why you didn't find your answer within a few minutes.

people will not spoonfeed you info on what you want unless you find someone who has enormous patience. this is a place you should start at:

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showthread.php?threadid=20942

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom