overclocking amd 2100

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
on my asus motherboard, i have the option to change the switches for the dram and cpu frequency.

in bios i also have it, does it matter which one i change? or do i gotta change both of them?

if i want to overclock my computer

check out your manual for your mobo, also tell me the specs... but goto asus.com if no manual, i think you could do one or the the other really... or maybe just the jumpers would make more sense...

spfd do you ever read the manual? i have an asus mobo. what i'm guessing in your case, after reading my mobo manual :) ......

is that the jumpers on the mobo is for setting the maximum speeds of certain buses for the system. you would still have to set the configurations in the BIOS unless it is automatic.

for example on my asus a7n8x dlx mobo there are jumper settings to use either a 200mhz or 266/333/400mhz system bus support using the typical 1+2 or 2+3 jumpers settings. read the documentation on the asus website should tell you what those jumpers are spfd

YES i did read the manual =p

i just simply asked a question if it matterd if i did that in bios or on the mobo because it seems i can do it on both.

lol
but actually lookin through it now, theres a option to make it jumper free =p

heheh
anyways i have a asus a7s333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom