Overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to overclock to make your comp run faster lol.. also if you want a specific speed and u can overclock a lower priced processor than u save money too

if you overclock the processor to much and cant cool it down, then we refer it to as frying. I suggest you just do a lot of reading on the issue, theres no way we can give you all the answers. It sounds like your not 100% sure on what your talking about so read up before you decide to overclock. thats the safest way.

Nissanspecv04 i was not inteading to do that was just trying to understand you, so thsat i can get a better understanding of computers

thats cool, asking questions is a good way to learn I had to do it too, it just seemed you hadnt read anything about it yet my mistake :cool:

if you supply too much VCORE then you fry your processor simple as that :)

as long as you dont give it 3V i think you will be fine lol nothing over 1.7V for me

thanks PZEROFGH, i installed Intel Active monitor so it tells you how hot your computer is,how much power there is and a bit about your system info so i dont think i will fry it anytime soon also if my computer gets to hot, it tell me and if i dont press ignore it resets so i guess its a good thing, does anybody know of a smillar program and whats it called

Thakn s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom