overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraze_101

Baseband Member
Hey guys ive read alittle about overclocking on some other topics but i need to know the concept behind overclocking and how its done. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

P.S. dont know anything bout ocing xcept reading bout it and trying to figure out what it is. i know how dumb can i get but im really into building my own system.

Moved to overclocking.

I suggest you start by reading the stickies located at the top of the forum, and formulate further questions from there.

kraze_101 said:
Hey guys ive read alittle about overclocking on some other topics but i need to know the concept behind overclocking and how its done. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

P.S. dont know anything bout ocing xcept reading bout it and trying to figure out what it is. i know how dumb can i get but im really into building my own system.

So have you built your own system? Overclocking is not for the n00b at heart. In doing so, you can easily fry your components and empty your wallett. Go over to www.xtremesystems.com and start hunting around there. After that, like Gaara said, you can ask less vague questions, and ask ones that pertain to a specific aspect of the aforementioned topic.

Everything for overclocking is supplied here

To fry your parts, you need to be crazy or try to do it. The sticky's here are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom