Overclocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not doubting anyone's intellegence here, heck, I'll totally side with you fan boy. Its just easier if you have some background info, you can't just ask such a broad question.

I first heard the term overclocking on screen savers and it was something about how Intel was deciding to possibly make a specific chip (NO Clue as to which one at the time it was) that you couldn't overclock and screen savers was argueing the fact it'd piss a lot of people off, and now that I know what it is I'd have to agree.....sure would make me mad if all of a sudden you couldn't overclock the chips anymore, where's the adventure in that?

Nvidia fan boy said:
ive been owrking on comps since i was 7 and built my first comp at 8. ive worked from super computers all the way too the old comodore64. i had no help at all in what all this was. my dad handed me an old intel 133mhz w/ windows 95 and said your not gonna hurt just play w/ it all you wnat. thats why im so much into computers. so i dont think age matters at all. plus im 17.

And judging from that comp in your profile your a rich!!! ;)

I want to see some proof of those high scores on the benchmarks.
Yours isn't that far off beedub, and you gotta consider, 1. he's got a faster processer, 2. More RAM and 3. a graphics card that has 4 more pipelines than yours (yours does have 12 right in the X800 pro? or am I mistaken?) so I would say that would make up for the 8,000 difference between his and your score.

And judging from that comp in your profile your a rich!!!
Good luck getting him to tell you that ;)

He doesn't need to, it is public.

If he wants to tell me he can send me a letter...with that processer in it.

If he wants to tell me he can send me a letter...with that processer in it.
lol, well since he bought an FX-55 and another 2gb of RAM, you should see if he'll send over his FX-53 and spare 2gb of RAM for ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom