xCorexTechX

Solid State Member
Ok so i just got my new rig

Dfi LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR

Amd 3000+ 939 stock

AOpen 6800GT stock

Geil Ultra Ram 512x2

Now i wanna OC my CPU im not a overclockin newb im a xcore tech
just this bios is so crazy, i went into the Genie Option wich is were i figured i go and i messed with some stuff but nothing changed i changed the FSB reguency the CPU ratio Nothing can anyone who's OC'd this bord help out i just need to know wich option to tweak

Or if theres a utiliy that workin i tryed somthing called systool but when i chose to change my FSB winxp craped

dude thats the thing im not a Overclockin newb its just bord is weird ive tryed so many things i mean im almost positive to OC a cpu is when u up the FSB but i dun know exactly were it is in the bios cuz what ive been uppin was the FSB frequency and that didnt change a thing

Ok i figured it out i thought the amd 3xxx+ like on my old 32bit changes number but it doesnt just the clock speed changes so it was changing and stuff i just didnt know

um if you can't find the FSB in the BIOS, then you are an OCing newb

btw, real overclockers OC from the BIOS, not from windows

Um im not a newb you just cant read like i said I changed the FSB freq and the 3000+ number wasnt changing and i figured out that the 3000+ didnt change but the clock speed did the bios just didnt let me know it change so shhhh and what are we in high school "real overclockers OC thru the bios" what type of crap is that

Just hushhhh ur mouth Diablo

xCorexTechX said:
Um im not a newb you just cant read like i said I changed the FSB freq and the 3000+ number wasnt changing and i figured out that the 3000+ didnt change but the clock speed did the bios just didnt let me know it change so shhhh and what are we in high school "real overclockers OC thru the bios" what type of crap is that

Just hushhhh ur mouth Diablo

LMAO YOU THINK THE 3000+ NUMBER CHANGES?

And real overclockers do overclock from bios...

Um the 3000+ does change On my Old GIGABYTE GA-7N400Pro 2 Nforce 2 ultra 400 when i changed my 2500+ FSB from 166 to 200 the number showed 3200+ so shh to you DJ-CHris check ur facts before you jump in

That's what the BIOS shows

However the processor number will NEVER actually change. Your BIOS just misread the processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom