Overclocked to 5.2GHz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't the nitrogen freeze the motherboard?
Might freeze the motherboard, but it never comes in contact with the motherboard, just the CPU Die which can handle those insane low temps.

Dry Ice is another option (Dry Ice is just another form of Nitrogen isn't it?),
Believe dry ice is C02 actually

Dry Ice is C02

Since I cannot get any liquid nitrogen right now, I should try to get some dry ice. Only problem is I reach my max voltage on my Asus board before my CPU really over heats.

Ah the wonders of liquid nitrogen. Freezing live rats...Shattering ball-bearings...Cleaning blackboards...Oh the joys...

Ah the wonders of liquid nitrogen. Freezing live rats...Shattering ball-bearings...Cleaning blackboards...Oh the joys...
much easier to get rid of bodies if you freeze them and break them up into a bunch of pieces.

rofl!

I dont know how to obtain liquid nitrogen.

I think the real question is.... how do you keep the nitrogen in liquid form? That stuff evaporates very quickly if it isn't kept at the right temperature.... several hundred below lol.

Basically you don't keep it in liquid form :) You have to continually refill the tube that you're pouring it into, especially with a 'hot' CPU underneath it it'll make it evaporate real quick like

Believe it's -190 or -199C

Well, if you have a closed system, it's actually quite easy. Very complex, and not something you can put inside the case, but you can do it with very little loss of nitrogen.

PS - Spread a rumor about a new virus leak that causes the organs to boil and explode, and mention that small mammals are most susceptable. Then throw a frozen rat to the ground in someplace public, and wait for the morning idiots to panick.

Even at the ATI overclocking competition no one there had a closed system with liquid nitrogen. Just huge ass containers full of it and triple cascade phase change systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom