in or out fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
atm ive got 2 system fans but am gettin another next week, my case has space for a fan in side which i have, 2 in the back where i have one lots of space in the front bout 4 i think but u gota pull case right apart to get them in and there only afew holes at the bottom of the front for the air so wasnt really gonna put any there. at the min ive got both fans pushin air in to cool it, cos ive got quie afew gaps here and there to let the air pressure out was wondering if i shoul dhave the new one pushing out or have that pushing in aswel?

Also my system temp is usually over 40, i have a msi kt6 delta mobo and the northbridge doesnt have a fan on the heat sink so was wondering if the sysem temp was measured there that was why it was so high, am gonna get a new heat sink and fan from coolermaster wit new system fan
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Other_Coolers_57.html
5th from top.

if any1 got any idea on this i would be gratefully recieved

ok 1, u need to have atleast have a 1 fan for the intake and 1 for the exhaust. So that fan that ur getting, make that the exhaust fan and put that fan at the highest point in the case since hot air rises.. Also with the north bridge, i dont have a fan on it eaither just a heatsink. The temp does not get measured from the north bridge, it only gets measured from the case or the CPU.

yea but where is the case emp sensor, i was told it was on the northbridge chip and tbh with it bein that high temp i had no reason to think otherwise?

na thats totally wrong. If it was, there would be alittle wire comming out from under it and i ahve never seen a temp sensor under the north bridge. The CASE temp sensor is probley somewhere inside the case. Im not sure whee its just like a little wire and on the end of it its like a little plastic sensor.

rite neva seen that anywhere tbh. though it would b part of the mobo not the case cos the case dont have any link to the system if u no what i mean.

yea, i know what temps im gettin. just wanna no ecactly where it is taken fromm cos i no there isnt a wire sticking ou of the board into the middle of the case wit a sensor on the end to read it

can u buy a exhaust or intake fans or r they just a fan that flip over to make it exaust or a intake fan. can u plug more than 1 fans that has a mother board sensor connector in your mother board thats has only 1 fan sensor connector????

well i mean they ahve these things caleld blowers and they work really good. There for the exhaust but if u dont want it then just flip the fan over and it will be fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom