other GTS 512 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Anyone else picked up a GTS 512 yet? I have updated all the drivers, have the latest version of ati tool and riva tuner but neither one let me overclock the card. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

a lot of people have, i'm stuck using ntune for now, need it to increase your fan speed because the dam stock speed is only like 25%
i havent come across anyone who has gotten ATI tool to work but search "rivatuner 8800GTS 512mb" and add the command line they keep mentioning into your rivatuner.cfg

Oooo thanks.

what the highest stable oc anyone has gotten on these gts?
and what brand does everyone over here have?
I bought the evga

And prophet, whats your current 3dmark score?
ill be having the exact same rig as you soon, except ill have 2gb ram which shouldnt make a big difference...
just curious.
thankss.

I wont buy anything but evga at this point. Their customer service is worth the extra money. I havent overclocked mine yet. Stock clocks on mine are 670 core, 972 memory and 1647 shader.

Anyone else picked up a GTS 512 yet? I have updated all the drivers, have the latest version of ati tool and riva tuner but neither one let me overclock the card. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

uninstall ntune..it will try to put your settings back to stock when you boot up. my computer crashed about 5 times before i realized that ntune was causing the problem

I wont buy anything but evga at this point. Their customer service is worth the extra money. I havent overclocked mine yet. Stock clocks on mine are 670 core, 972 memory and 1647 shader.

i read somewhere that the core on the gts can get upto 850...is that true?
whats the highest anyone has gotten these gts to oc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom