other GTS 512 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, im using .21.
im so glad im back to xp..i can finally play crysis very high xp settings.

Dude, check this thread out: http://www.techist.com/forums/f15/advanced-crysis-tweaking-162787/

Play what I like to call "Ultra High" and with an even better framerate than "Very High" :cool: Works really swell under my GTS. 99% of the time I'm above 30 fps and sometimes I even stabilize at around 40-50 fps, and it looks much better than Very High. This is at 1680x1050 with no AA (AA on Crysis seems to do nothing anyway).

Dude, check this thread out: http://www.techist.com/forums/f15/advanced-crysis-tweaking-162787/

Play what I like to call "Ultra High" and with an even better framerate than "Very High" :cool: Works really swell under my GTS. 99% of the time I'm above 30 fps and sometimes I even stabilize at around 40-50 fps, and it looks much better than Very High. This is at 1680x1050 with no AA (AA on Crysis seems to do nothing anyway).

thanks...but, where do i put this file?

Well if you read the post :)

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis SP Demo

or the folder will be "Crysis" if you actually have the full version

i just woke up...sorry.
well i put it in the game folder earlier and it worked...a lot of the settings were on custom...
should i just put it back on the crysis folder? and would you recommend i revert those older tweaks that were made?

btw..thanks really. game looks so much better and runs very smooth!

i just woke up...sorry.
well i put it in the game folder earlier and it worked...a lot of the settings were on custom...
should i just put it back on the crysis folder? and would you recommend i revert those older tweaks that were made?

btw..thanks really. game looks so much better and runs very smooth!

yeah, I'd recommend that you revert the old tweaks, and look around for more custom configs and test em out. I ran across another one that puts a heavy emphasis on lighting and it gives an almost completely different visual style to the game. Wish I could find it though. It made some areas a little too dark at times, but it was really cool. I'm going to be making my own config soon.

yeah, I'd recommend that you revert the old tweaks, and look around for more custom configs and test em out. I ran across another one that puts a heavy emphasis on lighting and it gives an almost completely different visual style to the game. Wish I could find it though. It made some areas a little too dark at times, but it was really cool. I'm going to be making my own config soon.

i just used the file you posted on the other thread and it looked good.
Although i was wondering if thats with everything maxed out.

Since you and me will have identical rigs, you should let me know what you come out with...since i like the one you posted.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom