Once again.. and for sure this time... WATERCOOLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. its between a chenming and cm stacker right now... but i'm favoring the cm stacker because of all the pics i've seen on xs... crazy big case... great floor mount for rad... just incredible case... period

i think i got everything i need now... all i really need is the order everything goes in

nitestick said:
specialblend218, you just lurk waiting for someone to post about watercooling before you pounce right? :D

Well I check the forums about once a week. I only look at the modding and water cooling threads. I guess this is why you only see me post in these. :D

@Nos, Here is a good deal:
http://www.svc.com/stc-t01-ubk.html

The Chenming is a good H2O case also, but it needs a decent amount of modding for the radiator. Most commonly someone will stick a single fan radiator up front and cut the bottom hard drive rack or mount a radiator in the top of the case. Either way a good amount of cutting is required.

But either way as long as you know the options, what ever you choose should be good.

omg 79 dollars i'm buying that now!!!!!! holy crap thats insane! and its the blue one, i really wanted the freakin blue one!

ermm... thats mail in rebate.... 99.99 still a **** good deal

and i'm gonna guess they're in cali because i'm being freakin taxed.. and i'm gonna slow my role.. i'll wait to pounce, i'll wait on buying... lol

i want everything at once for a change... no more teases by buying lil by lil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom