Is this ok? Is there a catch (other than shipping)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flimsy 0.6mm "metal", plastic and acrylic bezel, wobbly case door, looks pretty cramped. But if this is just for an internet/email computer that doesnt see much action it's fine.

if you plan on ever moving your computer, or working inside it alot, i wouldn't get it. also some of the insides are rounded, but i see sharp edges in a few places than can easily slit fingers, or worse srists. (trust me cutting your wrist open on a dusty case hurst...done it several times working on older computers) you probly done it too b4 though lol.

I got a new power supply so I don't need that. Any suggestions for a case up to $50 with the shipping? (preferably with a fan or two)

Thanks

Don't go with a brand you never heard of before. I once bought a 20 dollar case just because it came with a keyboard, mouse, and speakers. Turned out I was paying for the accesories not the Case! lol. It was cheap! I remember I had to actually bend the case just to put in the video card.

Go with a name brand that is a lot more sturdier, you'll thank yourself after building the comp!

I suggest http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-117&depa=1 it's a brand name known to be very reliable and the pretty much everything in that case is quick release which means not having to get a screw driver out if you want to open the side. I know its a little over your budget but it's good quality for just a few dollars more than those cheap cases.

i seriously he will double his budget just for a LianLi case. They are nice, but alot more than he wants to pay. That antec however is only $6 more than he wanted, a doable stretch i think. but i have to say it's butt-ugly, and comes with a PSU he won't be using. i think he is paying $16 just for the PSU he doesn't need. see if you can find that case without the PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom