OK! New Case Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
Well i need a new case, this one is kinda gettin old. This is what i need:

Full Size Tower
4 Fans in Front, 2 On the side (leds)(on the see through Panel), 2 on the back.
Usb2 Hook ups on the front or top
Locking Panels (or ever on the front if possible)
Leds on the front of the case

Also, if possible, if it comes with a PSU, i need a 550W.. i doubt they come with that but it doesnt matter, im just gonna buy one seperate anyway.

And is it possible to get a fan on the top of the case? probobly not. But anway, thats what im lookin for. anyhelp would be awsome

P.s. Pefered colors would be a black case and Neon Blue Leds.

Thanx Guys, that ThermalTake one is perfect. Im likin it :p, time to see if i can find it in a shop around me, i dont tend to order online =\

Thermaltake Armor

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-155&depa=1

Doesn't meet all the requirements you need, but it's got amazing airflow anyways and I'm quite certain fans could be added pretty easily. I personally plan on buying one, modding a pretty big radiator onto the front, and modding the top so it accomodates a 120mm fan. My only problem is intake, I may switch the rear fan around for intake or do some more modding.

i dont like any of those cases especially, i prefer a clean look, with no LED's windows are fine, but i dont like excessive use of LED's. i guess thats just me though, Lian-Li are usually nice, because they have clean lines, and are generally stylish rather than "plasic" and full of lights.

i dont like any of those cases especially, i prefer a clean look, with no LED's windows are fine, but i dont like excessive use of LED's. i guess thats just me though, Lian-Li are usually nice, because they have clean lines, and are generally stylish rather than "plasic" and full of lights.
He seems to want a lot of airflow based on the fact that he wants about a dozen fans (and I think he'll have to do some serious modding with a server chassis to get that many to fit), so I picked the armor because it has very unrestrictive airflow to begin with, and adding fans seems like it'd be pretty simple.

I'm not a huge fan of lights or anything, but I really don't care if a case have them or doesn't.

the one I posted I should be getting maybe tommarow or the next day yey! but I think I might be able to add an exhast in my case like on the side or top for more airflow. :) I wish it had more fans but it has a whole crapload for stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom