oh god need help, temps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalin90

Daemon Poster
ok so today i was messin with my wireing and doint some sleeving. my cpu fan was involed in that sleeving, so i took off the fan connector sleved it and put the connecter back on. get all done and then go out for dinner with family. i turned on prime b4 i left cuz i lowed the vcore on my clock to see if it was gonna be stable. come back and OMG 74c!!!!!!!! turn it off real quick. so i just took apart my case and found i put the wires in wrong for my cpu fan... the only one i didnt test b4 i slapped my case back together... so my question is, could this have caused any damage??? it was running for about an hour???

no fan still works i fixed that, i just wanted to know if my cpu is ok... i realy dont wanna lose it with such a low vid..

Nope, should be just fine.

My dumbest moment was after rebuilding my water cooling, I forgot to add water... o_O

got all the way to windows before it shut off from the heat...

Nope, should be just fine.

My dumbest moment was after rebuilding my water cooling, I forgot to add water... o_O

got all the way to windows before it shut off from the heat...

holy shesus, talk about a bad day for your pump (although they do stop running after a bit wtihout water right?)

my worst moment was forgetting to plug in the HSF on my 8800 GTS 320... I smelt burning...

anyways, 74 C isn't bad...? isn't 75 - 80 the max?

holy shesus, talk about a bad day for your pump (although they do stop running after a bit wtihout water right?)

my worst moment was forgetting to plug in the HSF on my 8800 GTS 320... I smelt burning...

anyways, 74 C isn't bad...? isn't 75 - 80 the max?

so thats why you sold your gts320.... hmmm... it all makes sense now ;)

and yeah i think like 80ish is max so your cpu is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom