*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

pi10sec.jpg

first try... REALLY terrible ram timings... fixing now..

will do 4.6 ghz run next.. with tighter timings

hrmmm very odd, my tjunction on my 65nm has been 100... if it its defaulted to 105.. then dang, my temps were actually lower before... but oh well!!!

my tjunction is what i need it to be (95)

i had no idea i was running 1.7v through this chip.. scared the crap outta myself.. the night isnt as cool anymore.. so i won't dare try it again

i'll be using 4.2ghz for daily use.. its doing pretty good now.. gonna download orthos and try to run it all night

this ram REALLY sucks.... i'm definitely going to buy a pair of g.skill ddr3 1600 sometime in the near future.. i'm extremely disappointed in these sticks.. they won't clock anywhere near ddr1600 even with 1.9v going through them

great temps i was getting for 1.7v... idle was 42c

i have it set to 1.4v right now... i'm too lazy to restart as its late... so goodnight tf... i'll be back for a 4.8ghz run time hopefully in something like 20 hours.. lol

nice dude the 10 second nut is a hard one to crack.
congratulations! that time ROCKS.
lol i'll just be happy with number 4 there aint no way im running that much voltage thru mine you crazy bastich.

i didnt mean to run it that high.. i'm sure i could get more with a voltage like that... it was a complete accident...

my mobo does .3v over what bios says.... and i was carless and kept clicking + to add more and didnt even check what it was.. just clicked.. lol

anywho.. my ram really sucks.. i think i could do 9.5 easy if i bought some g.skill hz... which i think i will be doing... i'm going to return this ram to newegg and purchase some hz's on friday

shaved about 5 seconds off my time, not the best but well it will do me

Back
Top Bottom