*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

just so the mods know, i have very easily discovered how to make super pi display a result that was not calculated, i could tell it to display that a 32m run took me 4 seconds. Perhaps a screen shot of the program once it has finished the run, while it still shows the loops, and the time it has taken between loops would be better.

I'll post my run in a few weeks once i get off stock cooling for i can overclock more, but right now, at 3.0ghz (q6600) i get 16 seconds (i do not expect you too add this, just mentioning it)

naga i'm sorry to tell you that you won't be number 1 come mon/tues.... you can keep amd though ;)

i mean... e8500... ddr3 1600... yaaa.... and watercooling... and having the balls to do 1.6v!

i had the balls to run 1.6v+ on my opteron 146 on stock cooler back in them amd days

and guess what.. i even turned on my first core 2 duo e6600 system on for a good minute without the heatsink on it!! WOOOO top that

i once bought a thing of marachino cherries, ate the cherries and then drank the syrup.

i ran my athlon 3000+ without a hsf on, with the auto shut down off and it got to 200F and wouldn't register any higher. thing just kept chuggin' along...

yeha i think that is the only way that the scores are acceptable.
by the first few screen shots in the thread that i saw, all you take a ss of is the pi screen after it is calculated, and you are on the main scree, not when it still shows the iterations. (i turned pics on just to see what they were putting ss up of, i usually have them off because of dial up)

You didn't tell me you got a pic!

I would have posted it earlier.. zomg :)

Back
Top Bottom