*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Well its at 5-5-5-15 right now, but I could try 4-4-4-12, but I'm too much of a chicken right now, because I can't RMA it if it goes bad

takes alot to fry some ram... i accidentally had my old ocz sticks running 4-4-4-3.. had no idea how it was running.. was that would happen was it would freeze up now and then... only way you'll manage to kill your ram is if you go over voltage... which is probably somewhere around 2.4v

heee doggers i used to run my xms2 at 2.4+ for bench runs...
i was a little skeered. not advisable.
but yeah timings will either work or not work, they wont screw the ram up.
ps
lol @ thirdeye's avatar....

new cpu :D

spikf0.jpg

oh and btw it for any one who noticed it it was actually at 1.7v on vcore(45c idle, 55F Ambient), i was tryin to get 3dmark06 to compelete but i could launch on 1.5... so i determined it was a ram problem...

CPUSCORE.jpg

Woot, temps are the only thing holding me back from running this 24/7. After I lap my tuniq and throw some tx-2 on it thought it should be able to get 4ghz for suicides easy.

First of all...

UPDATE PLEASE!

2nd of all... That is some high voltage u got there stalin :)

so why am i getting like 42 seconds running this in a clean install of xp with nothing running in background. is it just the crappy pentium aritechture or is it some thing else? screen shot of it in vista. the times were about .5 faster in vista

Pentium D's were Intel's sucky days..

Its the crappy architecture talking dude

today i aim for 11.9-12.1 super pi

i'm going to be doing some serious ram tweaking... and high oc (hopefully 4.3-4.4 run) on this new watercoolin i gots for my q6700 :)

hopefully this s3g can handle 430 fsb... i don't see why it wouldnt...

time to try some scary voltage... 1.75+ OH NOES

Back
Top Bottom