*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

superpi2500-1.jpg

man you're getting into some high voltage there. I see you notice that there's quite a jump even going from 4.5-5.. Hitting above 5.3 for me was impossible, I did a suicide run at 1.65 and wasn't overheating, was getting into the 60's in the bios (28F ambient temps) but wouldn't get past the windows screen at 5.4 :( I think above 5ghz it's all about getting the most out of your ram timings for those extra fractions of seconds. Nice time though!

Haha my friend knows this kid who "claimed" to have a 16 core processor with 64 gigs of ram... We acted like that was really low and he said he was going to upgrade it... Best part is... It's an Imac XD. That was a fun day...

He later claimed he got a free droid razr ON AT&T... Oh the lies never end...

man you're getting into some high voltage there. I see you notice that there's quite a jump even going from 4.5-5.. Hitting above 5.3 for me was impossible, I did a suicide run at 1.65 and wasn't overheating, was getting into the 60's in the bios (28F ambient temps) but wouldn't get past the windows screen at 5.4 :( I think above 5ghz it's all about getting the most out of your ram timings for those extra fractions of seconds. Nice time though!
I have it around 1.42 for my 24/7 clock. I just don't get why to go over 4.5 it takes so damn much.

Haha my friend knows this kid who "claimed" to have a 16 core processor with 64 gigs of ram... We acted like that was really low and he said he was going to upgrade it... Best part is... It's an Imac XD. That was a fun day...

He later claimed he got a free droid razr ON AT&T... Oh the lies never end...
How is that relevant to this thread?

Since I hold the number 28th spot for AMD, why does my apu rank that of a core2duo 7300 ?

25.787s | AMDSCOrPiO | T7300 @ 2GHz
27.690s | Prototype | T7250 @ 1.992GHz

Sure its not a Phenom II anymore, but that thing has really impressed me, only problem is now I have to keep the damn os more cleaned up so it will work accurately and quickly.
I wont be able to use my new apu for awhile or not at all.. :(
I'll be down for about 3 weeks waiting on a new motherboard, if they send me the same model again I'm just gonna get rid of the socket fm1 combo.

Back
Top Bottom