*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

6gm06w.jpg

3930k @ 4.7

Updated. Next time instead of uploading a pic of the whole desktop, crop it so it only shows CPUZ and the SuperPi window. It was really hard for me to make out the numbers, but I got 8.060s.

Link on the main page is point to a download that gives me 404 errors now... :-\

Even the link at XS doing a google pointed to a broken download...

But they have it right on the main page now.
http://fugger.ipage.com/super_pi_mod-1.5.zip

I would like to submit two things... My best will probably be turned down due to how I had to run to get my score... Safemode FTW... Or loose...

Stock speeds:
bestsofar.jpg

I WAS at 220FSB * 17x Multi, which was ~3.7Ghz in this next one though, CPU-Z couldn't pull all the processor info, gave me some strange error.
best2.png

Safe mode doesn't matter. This isn't supposed to be 24/7 settings or anything.

I got my times with a heavily nlited XP I installed specifically for running superpi/3dmark etc.

I was just saying, cause CPU-Z could really only pull the processor name, and not much more about it such as the clocks.

It kind of reminded me of a suicide run I did with my 6k and old MSI motherboard, I had max voltage going through that poor chip, room was at like 0F, and the CPU was rather toasty warm, had the system stable enough only for the PI run, CPU-Z refused to launch, but I manage to get a picture of my clocks that was locked in the BIOS after the run, got yelled at for that one. Almost didn't get listed after that, and I was scared to death I had damaged my CPU as I kept getting a BSOD after resetting the clocks, but the next day it worked fine.

Here you go this is mine.

MSI A55M P35
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 1600mhz
ATI HD Radeon 6530 sharing 1 gb of ram so it will play epically in some games.
AMD APU 3670k 2.7Ghz not OC'd yet due to msi not making a stable bios yet.

AMDAPU3670kBlackEfitionPi.png

that 7.41 time seems to be kinda popular. I'm getting a new case in and then hopefully it'll be chilly out and I can do some real good testing and retake my top spot!!! I MISS IT SOOOOO!

Back
Top Bottom