*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

So anyone have a FTP site that has superpi up for download??? I can't seem to get to xtremesystem from this proxy that I am using...

Nevermind, found a new proxy link, and yea, Super PI HATES vista I think, anyone have any tricks to get it to run under vista?

Runs fine on Vista for me...What's the problem you're having?

When I go to run it, it will load up, select 1m, click the run button, but it sits, and that's it... I have NEVER been able to get superpi to run on vista...

New score:
scoreec3.jpg

Disgusting....
680i se u disgust me....If no one buys it for at least $100 or something imma take it into the back yard and do dirty horrible things to it...
Think every horror movie, just worse.
eww.jpg

Anyways there it is... should have thumbs down though...

hey drizzt, i found some stuff explaining why the SE(AR/TR) sucks:

Ericeod has mentioned the 680i SLI AR and TR boards (opposed to A1 and T1) lack the proper GTL reference voltage modification, making them poor for Quad core overclocking. The LT boards also lacks this modification.
source: Essentials for Overclocking the 680i (NVIDIA Reference boards) - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

just a fyi, also try sellin it to someone who has a c2d cuz it should be nice with those

Disgusting....
680i se u disgust me....If no one buys it for at least $100 or something imma take it into the back yard and do dirty horrible things to it...
Think every horror movie, just worse.
eww.jpg

Anyways there it is... should have thumbs down though...

try closing everything and running it again.... lol

try closing everything and running it again.... lol

no! lord of teh rings is more important....

ok ill try it later.

And thanks stalin i'll give that a read.

now... 750iftw or dfi lp lt p35..... grrr

Originally Posted by Ross_uk View Post
does this effect my version of my motherboard (SE) as i want to get this Q6600 oc'ed
I PMed DuckiHo on this issue and this is what he said:
Originally Posted by ericeod
I know you are a moderator for the EVGA forums, so I was hopeing you could answer this for me. Is the 680i SE the same as the old 680i AR/TR? Ross_uk asked me if the SE can overclock the quad cores. If the SE is the older AR/TR board, I would think that the quad cores would not OC that well because of the lack of A1 rev.

Thanks,
His Reply:
Originally Posted by DuckieHo
Yup, the SE is not for quad-core overclocking. It won't even run 1333 FSB quads in most cases.

Exactly the problem i run into... 1266 i'm fine... i probably could squeeze out a little more... but that 1300 area is where this board just dies and i hate it... can't wait to get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom