*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Well I just had a pretty successful session with my 1090T, it kept going higher and higher

superpi4515.PNG

superpi4536.PNG

superpi4558.PNG

superpi4579.PNG

superpi4600.PNG

CPU-Z Validator 3.1
It was crashing just as I validated it and saved the link
Actually Dragon did freeze before I could make a shortcut (right when it asked if I wanted to update), so I made a screenshot and saved the link that way. Then it black screened.

I was itching to see if I could get into the 14's, but didn't quite get that far.

Here is mine:

I am running at 4.0ghz with 1.3 vcore and it is stable according to OCCT and Prime95. I tried to run Linx but it won't do anything. My temps are staying in the middle 60's. My idle temps are in the upper 30's. It helps that I keep my room fairly cool too. I plan on going higher.

Well I just had a pretty successful session with my 1090T, it kept going higher and higher

Screenshots Removed. See above post.

CPU-Z Validator 3.1
It was crashing just as I validated it and saved the link
Actually Dragon did freeze before I could make a shortcut (right when it asked if I wanted to update), so I made a screenshot and saved the link that way. Then it black screened.

I was itching to see if I could get into the 14's, but didn't quite get that far.

What are your temps like? Did you have time to check them? I am getting a 1055t in a few days, and I plan on taking the 2nd place spot away from your Phenom II x4. I'll TRY for 1st, but with this Cooler Master Centurion 5 I'm not sure if the airflow is adequate. Also this is running on a budget board so I'm not sure. Maybe next month I'll invest in a nice 890FX motherboard, or maybe even the Asus Crosshair IV Formula board and see if I can steal the #1 spot for once.

Usually between 15-30ºC, watercooled (typically idles at 19-20ºC after it's been on for a while - that's at 4GHz).

Also, Thuban seems to clock better due to the low-K dielectrics (which Deneb doesn't have).
But when overclocking to these levels, it helps to have an unlocked multiplier.

Alright, just an update before I get 5ghz stabilized. Short of going chilled, I wont go higher than that. Sorry about the lack of checksum...totally slipped my mind.
View attachment 4504

Attachments

• SP4.8-8518.jpg
    SP4.8-8518.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 79
Nice score :) always gotta be one spot higher than me doncha :p
Just FYI, you need to screenshot the validation code for the score too.
See this post as an example.

Nice score.

At least it takes h20 or better to beat soul and mys time on air. :)

Go faster. You can take the Phase guys times.

Back
Top Bottom